UR threw the cabaret last year....you had to go to find out where the UR
party was ....this year the UR party has been cancelled, but they still
appear to be doing a cabaret....a cabaret is hard to explain...other than its
a true detroit experience....i am sure someone else could explain better than
me....but as far as i know its the only thing UR is doing this year....other
than some of the guys playing various after parties...like scan 7 , suburban
knight, buzz,ect.......last years cabaret was one of my favorite
events....very unique piece of detroit......it should be fun...i know i'll
enjoy it

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com