On 5/23/03 7:41 PM, "Fred Heutte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I spotted a K Mart Express and we stopped for a minute so I could
> get a windbreaker or rain jacket.  Do you think there was such a
> thing in a store that big?  Naaaaa.  Guess it never rains in Michigan!

It's all a matter of perspective, Fred.  Rain is cleaner than sweat.  If
you're getting your groove on properly, let the skies open!

As a side note, this local is "gutted".  I'm off to Wisconsin for a
biological family gathering, and back in Hart Plaza for Mills set (maybe).
I hope all the list members who have made it to Detroit document well and
support properly.
--
im