Hi I'm a first-timer on the list,

Can you download the Mills set or is it listen only?
Can't seem to work out a method of getting it on to disk...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Langsman, Marc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'313 List'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2003 2:30 PM
Subject: (313) RE: Homelands Review...

>  All in all a fairly interesting homelands...unfortunately it
>  seemed to be [appaulingly] organised so all the good stuff
>  was on ridiculously early whilst people were arriving /
>  sitting out in the sun and by the time evening came the
>  lineup was pretty poor. Saying that dave clarke was playing
>  usual full on banging crazyness with a few deeon accapellas
>  chucked in (albeit at 6pm or something stupid) and jeff mills
>  playing a pretty quality set although as you'd expect all the
>  axis/porpoise maker classics came out the box [you can't beat
>  hearing the bells & changes of life in a tent in the middle
>  of nowhere!]
>
>  Slightly off the techno tip I also managed to catch De La
>  Soul workin the crowd up old skool stylee and derrick carter
>  rinsin out Classic faves in  the 'bacardi bar' [hmm] and Andy
>  C on the D'n'B selecta.
>
>  The mills set is on the radio1 website now also for some
>  sh!te reason theres only an hour of it [and live from
>  homelands = recorded live at 8pm - why he didn't play live
>  out on radio at 2am I cant work out].
>
>  Overall it was pretty good even considering the ridiculous
>  timing of things and the high percentage of Ben Sherman crew
>  [especially in the strongbow bar!]. There were posters up for
>  some tribal gathering thing coming up with mills and also Dj
>  Sneak, derrick carter and laurent garnier.
>

>  Peace out,
>  Marc
>

>  ....btw they need to hire themselves some new sniffer dogs !

----
> This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.