and that's exactly what we did...
i bought some last minute tix and went to the
festival where i got to meet none other than such
notables as carl craig, derrick may, and charlie
dark...many others too many to name...but these are
the ones i picked to help me sort things out...

i had never met mr may before and i must say i was
overly impressed...ginuwine(sp?), diplomatic, and
most importantly, friendly...i hope i can meet him
again under better circumstances...

i met with charlie dark, who heads up the
blacktronica project, and we had a very frank, but
respectful discussion which ultimateley led to an
understanding that we both kind of want the same
things in terms of a cause...we agreed to avert the
usual sicking of lawyers and/or thugs on each other
and figured out the first steps to make something
positive come out of all this...a new precedent
perhaps...

many thanks to everyone...your opinions are greatly
valued

brothas gonna work it out!

stay tuned to a new frequency

badi