From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 4:29 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) minus pre-demf party?

i had fun.

magdas set was really good and i think i enjoyed it the most tonight. se
played
a couple of good acid house track like jesus loves the acid and a jackmaster
track think it's called debasser? it's on the bang the box ep. and here
usual
minimal techno. excellent mixing

rich came out kinda banging it dance floor style and it was cool for a bit
but i
had to get some fresh air so I headed to the patio and listen to clark for a
while. very nice tarck selection.
i went back in and rich was playing some minimal german stuff, to quote
carlos
"the polka beat", they were some sick tracks.
at one point he kinda stopped it for a minute and played this track with a
dance
hall bass line and the half time high hat, very cool track almost sounded
plastikman? but not as much as the track he played twords the end it
reminded me
of hypokondriak. it had a simular bass line and effect on the bass line.
rich was breaking it down a lot with the effects.
is he using the mac version of final scratch?
there was a fleet of powerbooks up there.
2 14" tibook and a 12" tibook
someone said he uses one for his effects now?

what was the deal with the lights?
are those minus glasses going to be for sale?

scotto