well I got there at 11pm and he was on.
it was banging, very banging, high lights wereg-spot, electric delux, and panik
attak. but most of his set sounded like the live speedy j 3x12 release on +8,
think its called speedy j live.

VD - was really cool but they stopped the show just as it was getting hot. and i
like how security did that to. stood in front of him and shined his flashlight
in his face. very rude way to treat the people who are making you money.

i was upset the party eneded when it did and they did not let us know in advance
it was ending at 2. maybe they did not???

but starting at party at 9pm when there is qualty talent at the festival was
short sighted imo. i missed stewart walker and keith kemp.

the fact that there was only three people per room on the flier makes me believe
paxahau knew they could only go until 2am? but what do i know, i'm just nobody
from lansing.

i am under the impression the shelter stayed open until 4am all the time. except
5/24

one last comment.

please mr police man let me have some legal fun.

scotto

ok i'm way bored at work.