"Here comes my flame bait. For all the forward thinking stuff mills
preaches he should be spinning some music people don't know."

Relax - it was a huge Detroit party. Not some show of clout.
I can say that I didn't know everything that he played so he achieved your
criteria for a good set.

MEK

                      "James Grindle"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      ious.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  (313) mills and hawtin

                      05/29/03 12:19 PM

                      Please respond to

                      grindle

 I saw Mills in Record time during the 01 festival.
  Here comes my flame bait. For all the forward thinking stuff mills
preaches he should be spinning some music people don't know.
As far as Hawtin is concerned, well I missed the Necto party but have seen
those antics in New York alot over the past year and a half. As long as
Rich is ok with that no one else should care. Everyone bitched during the
de9 era that he was a boring robot at least he is bringing his personality
to the decks and having fun with it. I for one am completely excited about
the new record. Everything I heard was straight up mind-fuk. I love the
lyrics and vocals "don't look to me for the answers, I'm just a voice
inside your head, help yourself"!
Excellant. Most of it does sound Plastikman though so I'm sure people will
complain about that too. It seemed to encompass everyform of his material
all into one album with more emphasis on the minimal Consumed era long
tracks with huge bass lines.
  just my 2 cents
I hope to make Memorial day weekend in Detroit 5 years in a row!

Sent via the WebMail system at earconscious.com