you should hunt down miss kitten's new mix CD Radio Caroline.
great IDM, techno, electro mix. No 'clash' to be found

good nu-breed detroti stuff here: http://threeonethree.com/

a real nice micro-house/dnb set is here: http://www.funkyandy.de/

and some of my favorite dubby techno sets here:
http://www.soundoflj.com/octex/audio.html