I agree, if a record is good why stop playing it. I get more annoyed with
DJs who only play the latest records (and there's a lot of them), even if
there hasn't been any really good records coming out at that time.
Good record is a good record no meter how old is it or how often you hear
it.

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex