From: soma-hq dina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 May 2003 13:45
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) (DETROIT) just when you thought it was done...

more about detroit!

You know, I bitch about just about everything, but I have to say I had a
phenomenal weekend.  I was surrounded by my best friends, heard great music,
and we even used the mills trainwrecking as an opportunity for bonding and
education (hee hee).

Things that were SO cool:

1.  Never heard quadraphonic sound before.
2.  Stewart Walker is a completely different artist than what I saw at south
x southwest years ago.
3.  Ghostly International rocks my ass.
4.  I saw more PA's in one weekend than I've seen probably in my whole
lustful and somewhat indecent affair I've had with electronic music.
5.  I met some of the nicest, most talented, really drunk people from all
over the world.

Thanks to everyone who made all that possible.  Yeah, I'm a mushy bitch, but
what do you want?  I'm so damn happy.

Love,
Dina

---