From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>I like playing mostly all new music. It's the best way to get the
'WTF was
>that???' factor. I usually throw in older stuff too, but I think
a DJ should
>expose new music, or else people prolly won't hear it. Besides -
new music
>has never been better (or older, in a timeless way, if ya know
what I mean).
>Sometimes I get off on busting out a set from a specific period
too, or a
>historical range. It's all fun, it can all rock a dancefloor, but
>personally, I get off the most on rocking new sh*t that no one's
heard.
>Point being, let's not generalize about old and new, it all has
its place
>and reflects personal preference more than anything else.

let me also point out that its easier to play good sets of all new
music if youre diverse in the genres you play. if youre playing
strictly new tunes from any single subgenre, theres probably not
enough interesting stuff. if youre rocking some new house, new
techno, and new broken beat, you have so many more good tunes to
choose from.

>Think about how
>excited everyone is getting about this Krikor thingy. That's what I'm
>talking aboot.

has any conclusion been reached about what that track is who did
it and what label it came out on? i really want it.

tom

andythepooh.com