someone pointed this out to me.

when you compare the amount of people in hart plaza compared o the amount
of people who usually go to techno events, its safe to assume that what
you have in detroit is 300,000 posers.

In defense of others who get up at 4am for work and then go straight off to school a few nights a week and don't get home until 11pm (and are in their late 40s with sleep disorders to boot!) who may be in that number who do not regularly get out to techno events, I would say that's not a safe assumption. Some of us just can't be where it's happening. When we are, we do not become poseurs.

                                        jeff