the submerge 3000 exhibit was definatly inspiring to say the least...i could'nt
believe i was standing 2 inches from the original reel of seawolf...and the
plates to the other 2 W.P.A records.....those tracks are so freaking epic, as
well as being some of my favorite records of all time....it was just really cool
to see it all....plus i got it all on video....i'll be re-watching that video
many times....

out
michael
www.renegaderhythms.com