I had a super time at the festival but ever since I started going in 2001 I
have always had a good time. Each festival for me has something special that
makes it unique and worthwhile. Whether its a special afterparty, a DJ set
or live performance from an artist I have heard or not heard before, or
meeting new people, there is always some aspect of each year that makes me
want to return for another year. But there is nothing more special than
hearing a Detroit artist perform/ DJ  his/ her music in the birthplace of
techno. Thank you Derrick, Carl, and Kevin for keeping the festival going. I
hope that everything works out financially for them in the end so they can
bring it back next year.

Orrin