i think i have a theo parrish record with sherrard ingram on it. ive heard some different views when he spins under the name Stingray. someone told me he was playing M4 at 45.....whats up with that?

ryan

From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: (313) Drexciya-Live from all tomorrows parties???
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 08:18:33 +0100

>>No - just DJ Stingray - though I have yet to workout the actual
>connection between this DJ and Drexciya.

As I was told it, DJ Stingray is Sherrard Ingram (apols if that's misspelt):

aka Urban Tribe, aka Mystic Tribe (which/who collaborated on the last Other
People Place EP, you'll remember?). Was told he was a good friend of James
Stinson. Doesn't seem inconceivable that Ingram contributed to some Drexciya
tracks over the years.