dont think this went through.

----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    "Scott Laakso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:      <313@hyperreal.org>, "minimalistik list" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
Cc:      "Ross Katz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [minimalistik] EB Radio today 2pm
Date:    Wed, 4 Jun 2003 03:29:57 -0400

Electronic Boutique
www.channelzonline.org
wednesday's 2pm- 4pm eastern time
hosted by WLNZ Lansing, MI.
(we do pay royalites per play per listener, thanks millenium copyright act)

todays show is mostly records i picked up durning up the movement festival.
made
my way up woodward ave to submerge's SID and_went_to_town! the dj guest is
tommy
tone, a local of lansing, hails from the north side of lansing. NorthSEiDA! he
plays some good techno to end out the show.
I pick up both of the new local 3000's number 4 and 5. both of these will be
released later this summer. but if you were lucky enough to look in RT tent or
go to SID you could get them early. both of these records have that
electro-house sound that was discussed on the 313 lately.
picked up the new motec while there also dj3000 hemi, clutch, and stand alone
are the tracks.
southern outpost forget the cat# but the track name is night vision, killer
track, plays from inside out. which add to the coolness imo.
some off of the secret mixes fixes 1 and 2: afx rmx, basstronic rmx, laisions
rmx
my friend charlies favorite cut off the rerelease of drexciya III, it pretty
hot.
****1/2comtron <-- this is my pick of the week. it on black label #3. something
to do with kid groestin (sp?) it's etched on the wax. either way killer record,
i play 2 cuts and it was hard to not play them all. it has some slower more
kraftwerk sounding electro and some more jacking stuff like URish aux 88 style,
and some cuts that resemble anthony rother type electro.

hope you enjoy the show.
scotto
lansing, mi
plaztikjezuz.com <--show archive here