Just want to remind everyone that I will be doing my first radio show in quite a few years tonight on 87.9 FM WBAR NYC.

Tonight I will be playing techno, tech-house and house with some electro thrown in for good measure based on what is in my crate at the moment.

The show is from 6pm to 8pm EST on 87.9 FM WBAR which broadcasts to NYC. If you don't get reception you can always listen to the internet stream at www.wbar.org.

You can IM me during the show through AIM at wbarrequest or call in at 212-854-9944.

Today is the first show so please excuse any bad mixing or anything as I will be getting re-accustomed to radio broadcasting and may have some trouble getting myself situated at first.

Thanks for listening...

Eric
www.skooch.com