|-----Original Message-----

Whatever, you must be deaf. Or extremely stupid.

|Maybe you have never been a non citizen in a country,
|it's hard EVERYWHERE, that's nothing to do with US or Iraq conflict!

I have been a european immigrant in the US for about a year now.

|You may not be agree with what I said and I grant it to you,
|I'm tolerant, me! but you'd better to use more relevant arguments :

It's not that I don't agree that it is hard anywhere, it's that you
accuse somebody else of lying, just because you don't get it.

|Reread Laurent email in his very first sentence he said:"
|"Since the Iraq conflict...." so that's nothing to do with
|9/11! Or Iraq conflict and 9/11 is the same for you ?

So you don't think it's been stepped up even more around the iraq
conflict? Maybe not, not gonna argue this one anymore.

|Reread the part of my initial mail about work permit!

I did, you said: "why do this guy need a visa to go in the usa? I-94 W
form is filling on board and it's enough to pass through the US
immigration, except if he wants to leave in USA more than 3 months..."
.... I-94W gives you no right to work... He needs a temporary work visa
to perform in the US, obviously not to visit.

||I mean - |people should reread my mail - the process described by
||Laurent
|Garnier
||are wrong in the way where these processes are not new and
|are in place
||for ages now,  my main point was - it has been always tough to go
||through the US immigration like I said, and that's nothing to do with
||Iraq "war" or whatever this guy mentioned.

I know from my own experience that these processes have become
CONSIDERABLY more rigid and tough since 9/11. You are right I don't have
post-iraqi conflict experience. Laurent obviously does.

|Is it so hard to follow up with a thread ?
|Now you! you haven't understood the situation!

You're losing it now...

|And to finish with you whatever you could say in the future on
|this matter: Like I said in my previous matter being an
|immigrant myself in France
|
||To finish with that when in your hometown it's not better
|than anywhere
||else for non citizens, people should speak in restrained terms or to
||mention at least it's not better in their own country, I am an
||immigrant in France and I know exactly what I'm talking about
||it......but send through F com mailing list such assumptions which I
||maintain are not true, because these assumptions are not
|something new,
||is not a mature attitude, but a nationalist behavior. :

I never claimed (nor did laurent) that it isn't hard to come to france
or anywhere else. The only point is that laurent cannot come to the us
and perform o nthe promised dates, and he gave an explanation for it as
well as express his frustration. What is your problem with him in the
first place? It seems like your contempt goes much deeper than this
discussion, what's your issue?