From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 June 2003 09:54
To: Langsman, Marc
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Atomic Jam Report...

Nowhere is quite like Atomic Jam .. London can't match that atmosphere &
the Que club really is unique.

Lost do a good job with their nights, both A.J & Lost are essential nights
to check out for techno lovers.

I'm jealous now, wish I'd gone to Atomic Jam!

"Langsman, Marc" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/06/2003 09:32:11