On vrijdag, jun 13, 2003, at 18:34 Europe/Amsterdam, Minto George wrote:

not sure if jt already said something since I am on
the digest and get all the posts at the beginning or
end of the day. The Dan Curtin 12" on dL will probably
be released this July (1st or 2nd week) or in the
fall. Right now it's getting pretty scary for a lot of
us trying to sell records. economic hard times affect
us all. It should be an enjoyable release for those
who are used to the top quality productions by Dan. If
you've been used to the recent mediocre Purveyors of
Fine Funk stuff being churned out by him, do not be
alarmed...this is great music by Dan and the kind of
stuff you know he's capable of.

I must say that i am really enjoying this one, and just like minto said, if you love his earlier work on Peacfrog you will love this one! Expect the typical Dan Curtin rhythms, and some jazzy sounds on top! Definitely one of my favourite Dan Curtin release in a while!

KJ

i bet at least one list member can, but i just want
to see some music
discussion on the list!

I'm for that too! more music...less bs - minto