> well you're there for the music, not to watch anyone do anything.

if i just paid ten bucks you see you i best be getting someone juggling fish
or breaking bricks with their heads.

personally, i don't 'go there' for the music.  if i wanted to listen to the
music *I* wanted to listen to, i'd do it in my basement.  i come to see
someone do something i can't, or haven't thought of.

*you* are a performer.  that's the 'P' on your 'pa.'  playing live is a
performance art.  do something.  if you do anything else feel free to sit at
home and do that, and be a producer.

if i have to hear 'its all about the music' or 'nothing else matters but the
music' one more time i'm going to strangle theakston, if only because
theakston leaves close and you live far away.  since when was life, and the
experience of enjoying it, *just* about your darn ears?

> its annoying to have people stare at you during a set, you're just there
> provide the music.

then i have a gig for you!  my sister is having her wedding in november.