Hey Brendan,

Must admit that I was on a bit of a wind up on Friday, just to see what
people would say, it was nothing personal - just shaking the tree a little.
The monkey analogy was not a good one to be honest but at least it got
people talking!

I've still to make my mind up about sets on Ableton to be honest with you,
some days I think it's cool and other days I think it's like turning up with
your set on CD (Which I've had happen to me once - he didn't get to play).
All down to how you use the tools as many here have said.

Please don't put words in my mouth tho, I didn't and never did say that you
have no DJ skills....

Martin