hi - for some reason, my computer started acting up a couple days ago

i dont know much about these things, so i was hoping someone could shine a little light for me

now, whenever i am using some application .. for example ... recording a mix in SOundforge .. it stopped recording .. saying i had used up all my temporary disk space

then it prompted me to delete my temp internet files, recycle bin, etc, which i did .. but that hardly made a difference

then it got even worse, and wouldnt even let me open MSN messnger, saying it wasnt able to until i quit other apps

it's a pentium 933, with 36 Gb (15.4 being used)

i think it's a glitch - i cant see how i'm actually using so much that it cant run .. cuz it normally works fine

-i did however delete all my mixes which were in wav format .. that was probably taking up quite a bit of space, that semeed to help , but time will tell if it will give me the disk space warning

can someone tell me what is going on?

cheers

Liam

< Recoil live on InterFACE - Astral Physics -->
every Tuesday 7-9 pm est, Toronto - http://www.pirate-radio.co.uk

< msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
< icq: 98984143

:)