From: spw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> youre such an idiot.
>> it really hurts my head to read your posts.
>
>haha.. what? and you keep reading and responding to my email.
>And your calling me an idiot.

i read list mail. i don't filter out idiots, i try to antagonize
them. and i love how you misspelled "you're" in the same sentence
in which you defend being called an idiot.

>It's like being a machine with total perfection.

that sounds like a good description of you. except not at all. you
are a toolbox though. you can use tools to fix machines. or
something.

tom

andythepooh.com