Hi Tom,

got my tickets already - see you Saturday.

List, if anyone else is thinking of getting tickets, I got an email from Trax
saying that tuesday was the last day for online purchases so you will have to
go to The Arches box office.

Cheers
BT

PS: any more info on the afterparty you mentioned a while ago Tom?