From: "Maarten Baute" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: ":: evilgenetix ::" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: (313) More Derrick May ID
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:57:46 +0200

> Derrick May Live @ Fuse 1999 Part One:
> - 15'20" (the track after Ben Sims' Killabite track)

you mean this track:
http://www.morthenkiang.com/samples/derrickatfuse103.ram

I don´t know it, sorry! Anyone?

> Derrick May DEMF 2000 Part Two:
> - 29'20" (the track after Derrick May's Salsa Life)
> - 31:40"

The sound clip is not working on the groovetech site, but if my memory
serves me well, these are the last tracks of that mix (starting just after
"salsa life"):

Combustible (g la tortue / warrior / c carrier) - Carnaval - Combustible 01
Green Channel - 12 Years Of Dance - Access 58 004
Disco Tex - I Love Music - Disco Tex 03
Sound Of k - Silvery Sounds - F Communication 087 limited
Gumbo - Submarine - Dance Mania 217

> Derrick May Live in Norway 1998?):
> - 5'39"

Is this the first actual trac kof the mix?
In that case it is "Flexible - Symptoms [ Offshoot 009 (´99) ]"
Or something else from this ep.. it is by steve rachmad.

> - 8'54" (a Dance Mania sounding track)

Don´t have the audiophile here.. but it could be
"Dj Funk - Fast-N-Crazy (Backwards) [ Funk 000 (´96) ]"

> - 10'57" (a house track with trumpets)

No idea.

> - 18'22" (the track after Gene Ferris 'The Spirit')

you mean this track?
http://www.morthenkiang.com/samples/derrickatfuse101.ram

Don´t know it either...

Cheers,