hi gang

...just wanted to mention 2 new records i picked up that i am grooving to
lately:

vertical cat / _remote - split ep - smallfish records 002
    4 tracks fo groovy deep techno and electronics. the vertical cat side
has a minimal but melodic groove track while the second one is more of and
"idm" type song, but still capable of making me nod my head and shake my
ass.
    side b, the _remote side has two lovely and bleepy tracks, reminiscent
of the uk/detroit connection of the early nineties. again, very groovy.....

audiomatrix002 - technomusicology - amxrecords002
    a 3 track 12" - excellent electronic detroit techno, kinda reminds me of
strand. really good for the dancefloor, funky and uplifting - all 3 tracks
are excellent, a and b1 being my favourites.
You can checkout their website: www.amxrecords.com
Anyone know more on these guys?