From: Brian 'balistic' Prince [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 2:52 PM
To: Darren Longton (Marketing)
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Josh Wink @ Borders in Ann Arbor - & @ The Necto

DLM>         I am pleased to confirm the following unique partnership with
local nightclub THE NECTO as we embark on a partnership that will create an
incredible and rare interactive discussion, Q&A
DLM> and signing with legendary DJ JOSH WINK! Our friends at Caroline, Ovum
and System Recordings have delivered a solid opportunity to create sales and
visibility for this respected name in the
DLM> industry. The event will theme itself and Borders Ann Arbor as the
destination to get a behind the scene look at the tremendous talent touring
through our market going forward. Expect a major
DLM> presence as the instore will involve the artist, resident DJ and
ambiance to give a true ambiance to our efforts, and the positioning,
placement and promotion that Borders delivers to result in
DLM> a true event for customers and fans!

<smartass>

Will there also be a cheese tasting?

</smartass>