At 11:26 AM 6/25/2003, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>BTW, that Akufen remix of the Thomas Dolby song about the submarine is
REALLY great in my opinion.  I might >have to end a mix CD with it.

The original has always been one of my favorite tunes - Dolby was always
looked over as a one hit wonder with "She Blinded Me with Science"...

Back in the day most of the people really into collecting that ilk would probably have said that "...Science" was a bit past his peak - which was (imo) "The Golden Age of Wireless".
His single with Ryuchi Sakamato ("Field Work") is also very good.

                                        jeff