ok i was just listening the c2c4 one in realaudio...
he left the awful vocals in the soccio!! agh!! carl! i cant even listen to it just like the original (which is also dope(almost)..it's "there's a woman" off outline)...there's a wooomannn who reallyy loves me..wooommannnnn ohheewww that crap sounds like the freakin beach boys, and a bad outtake!! :P nooo...no no no :P i didnt even make it thru the realaudio...the talking heads was ok...i dont really like this moxie stuff from the two others i checked (by "editman"), it's more dated sounding stuff. i'd buy it for a 1$ in the thrift store but dont think it needs reissuing but hey. my opinions are kinda retarded.

but speaking of c2 how come arne is the only one that i have heard mention the new tres demented? sounds veryyyyyyyyyy good

also not sure if this is out yet but there's "an italo spacedance compilation" on this belgian label radius coming out soon...it's mixed (by spacid..digitally? very smooth and transparent), very long mixes so i'd still call it a comp. kinda funny liner notes, better than most but still uhh..too much. well anyways. here's the tracklisting, a bunch of the tracks are coming on 12"s as well i've *'d those. fwiw this stuff is all actually licensed not booted...this time...the azoto and casco will be on one 12" which will be nice.

1 parallax corp - (seaching for a) cybernetic lover
*2 high energy - high energy
*3 tapps - my forbidden lover (instrumental)
*4 my mine - hypnotic tango
5 klapto - mr game
*6 scotch - penguin invasion (hot version)
*7 azoto - exalt exalt
*8 the immortals - the ultimate warlord (remix)
9 doctor's cat - watch out (instrumental)
*10 etms (extra terrestrial music source)  - sounds of the humanoid kind
11 vallery allington - stop (instrumental)
*12 alexander robotnick - problemes d'amour (instrumental)
13 jollymusic - radio jolly (parallax corp remix)
*14 cellophane brain - gimme love (italian version)
*15 c a s c o - cybernetic love (instrumental)

also i heard the unclassics 1 and 2 on environ last night....they are hot!...i had not heard that version of margherita before i dont think..? the one i know has horns and a different bass sound? this one seemed more electronic, one of my favorite songs ever either version tho!...(does anybody have an extra "stereo people"? ;))...and morgan's extra work on the dance reaction one is really understated and fits so well...exxcelllllentt (said in mr burns voice)..i also like the sleeves, tricking the eyes...and the mastering is excellent...whats with the tiny runouts, nice!