Well, another year has gone by and SOMEONE decided I should live this
long! Why oh why?? .....  i have no idea. every year, i put together a
b-day party. and every year, it gets crazier and crazier.... and then for
the months following, we discuss it. well talk about how fun it was and
when _____ went off and ______.  or when ______ got naked and started
dancing on the bar and broke his head open. or when ____ ____ with ___ and
ended up ______ ___ _______.

nostaligia is fun like that. but nostalgia is only fun to discuss if you
were part of it in the first place! so, with that being said....

i invite you to join in the festivities.

saturday june 28th

untitled | sheltered hell

front room | derek plaslaiko (4 hour b-day set)

back room | ???

cheap drinks from 10-12

chaos, by you... who else?!?!?!?

untitled | every saturday
residents | mike servito, tadd mullinix | mathew dear | derek plaslaiko
shelter (below st andrews hall)
431 e. congress
10-2
18+
$5

brought to you by | blackbx | ghostly international
achrived by paxahau

anything less would be civilized.

hope some of you can make it out!!!

derek.