>looks like i might have to drop by my favorite recordstore this evening,
>that mike clark one looks tasty, anyone heard that yet?

>and was that kirk degiorgio 12" on new religion, that was mentioned a
couple
>of weeks ago, allready officially released, i haven't seen it yet.

Mike Clark thing - yep, pretty good. I bought one....

Kirk thing - 500 copies only. Pretty sure that's been officially released.
If you can't find one, drop a mail here - [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
ask for Duncan. I know he has a copy or two kicking around, I saw one in
there yesterday. tell him I sent you..... He may have some old stuff
kicking around that you might want too.

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring