i think it's easy to misinterpret the vibe of an interview from a
transcription.

the interviewer happens to be the Electrifying Mojo - and from the shows of
his that I've heard he is/was one of the most sincere people i've ever heard
broadcast.

not too mention he played what he liked and not stuff fed to him by record
label promo departments - and he was without the doubt one of the most
influential people in shaping the detroit sound that blossomed in the 80's.

I liked Prince's movies - unique; like his sound. The world would be a
better place if all musicians created with the same motivations as Prince;
and radio would be an infinetely better medium if all broadcasters presented
programmes with the same motivations as Mojo.