From: Phonopsia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 June 2003 03:48
To: 313
Subject: (313) technology

Ian Cheshire AKA Kube 72's party tonight was nice! The 1965 sunlamp lights
on parts the dancefloor were a bit too Piccadilly Circus for the headz, but
all else was great. Chris Finke played a load of acid (including Maurice's
'This is Acid'), a bit of uptempo house and even Altered States (which
always rocks me). Ian played a broad selection of deeper and harder uptempo
techno while tagteaming with Taurus. I sort of wish he had a chance to go
off on his own, but he has an uncanny way of 'claiming' the mix as soon as
he goes on, so it didn't feel disjointed in any way. Ian is an immense
presence on the turntables. I can't wait to see him again, and if his tour
stops through your villa I highly recommend you pay him a visit. He can
really do some damage.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk