Morning 313ers,

Today is the last Friday in the month and that can only mean one thing ­
DUST. While most of Sheffield sleeps to the same old tune - DUST take the
volume to one more than ten...

This months Greedy Beat merchants are:

- - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
DUST 4
Friday 27th of June @Bed
Room One ­ House of God
Paul Damage
Harvey Lane
Sir Real

Room Two
Jim Young (Orbit)

Plus DUST Residents
Aitcho/Carl Taylor/Ian Orto

http://www.dustclub.com
- - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Dress code: No Venga Bus Posse/Jugglers/Randoms/Dad-House Fans/Tashes or
Pill-Head Hassling Gashes

£6. 10-3am @ Bed Club, 33 London Road, Sheffield.

T-shirts: Last Few Left
We only have 10 of these left, so if you want one, grab one now ­ we will
not be reprinting these in black and white ever again.
http://www.dustclub.com/dustwear.asp

Expanding Team
DUST is looking to expand its team? Can you DJ, promote, pr and give 123%?
Interested? Mail the big cheese on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Next MonthŠ
The Dust Boys mix up exclusive DUST tracks before we launch the label later
this year. This will be your only chance to hear these tracks. Keep an eye
on the site for when this mix becomes becomes available. The mix was design
for when you are getting ready to hit the clubs or for in the car when you
are on the way, so the programming is a little different to the norm - but
hey we wouldn't want it any other way - would you

The Dust Boys
I¹ve Always Hated This City
DST 0001 2003 DUST

01 - The Bells Intro
02 - Collaboration Alfa - Suburban Knight - Peacefrog
03 - Abduction - Carl Taylor - DUST
04 - Flamethrower - Adam Beyer - Truesoul
05 - La La Land - Green Velvet - Hussle
06 - Probe Droid - Dean Jordan - (Carl Taylor Remix)- DUST
07 - Can You Keep It Together ­ DJ ESP ­ White Label
08 - Automata - Ian Orto  - DUST
09 - We Build On Dust - The Dust Boys - DUST
10 - I Don't Know What Dust is -The Dust Boys - DUST
11 - 1441 - Ian Orto - DUST
12 - Electronic Dust - The Dust Boys - DUST
13 - Blue Dust -The Dust Boys - Dust
14 - I Don't Know Who I Hate More, Cubase or You! - The Dust Boys - Dust
15 - BluntRazor - Ignition Technician - Dust
16 - Compulsion - Carl Taylor - Bugged Out
17 - Centrique 1 Carl Taylor & Dean Jordan - Dust

Still Bored
You are not going out like that!
http://www.appf39.dsl.pipex.com/