probably not it? but there's a track on dancemania by deeon called "the story"...'freaky muthaf...freaky muthaf...i smack my bitch up..(more dirty stuff)...music is my life, and this is how the story goes..f*ck! and suck!' has very little synth, mostly just this wigged out beat with steel drum sounds and the vocals.. it might be an amalgamation of various other dancemania tracks (inc the one you're after) since most of the doublepack i have this on is....

Heard moodymann play this track with this sample in it and just sleazy
vocals going all the way through it..

I think it is mike dunn.....

Does anyone have any idea what it is......

Placid
--
http://www.acid-house.net

Everything you wanted to know about acid house