>a friend sent me this (quote source was from a club in Nottingham)
>
>"Although Ulrich has released a considerable amount of tracks under a
>host of names and for a host of labels (some of them would really
>surprise you..if only, you knew!)"
>
>anyone know other names he has recorded under?
>
>thanks -
>
>lisa

Yeah I'm intrigued to know more now too!

What I know about him is (IINM) that he was a sort of 'in-house' engineer
for Moving Shadow records - a uk drum & bass label, pretty underground.

Music journalist Andy Kellman mentions two other projects, (never heard of
'em myself):

Hexaquart (minimal techno-house) and Ethereal 77 (drum'n'bass).