> >i'm thinking they're not
> >quite THAT funky.
>
> Paul McCartney - Secret Friend
>
> thats my tip for today.

Say, Say, Say.

But that could be the MJ factor.

I'm sure this is debatable, but Tomorrow never knows might just be just be
the first pop music number to use loops. Tape-loops, drum loops, etc...

So i guess without the Beatles, we might not have techno. The really
amazng thing was that TNK was the first song they recorded for Revolver.
Talk about a quantum leap.