i'm about as nostalgic as they come--i think it all went downhill after nu
groove folded and i don't think dance music sounds right if it it wasn't
recorded onto a four track.
the problem with the recent three chairs is that it's not nostalgic enough.
it sounds too modern for me--it sounds like tech-house.
but, i've not had a proper listen, because i literally can't play the
record. when i couldn't play the first record, i bought another one hoping
for a better pressing. neither is playable and they cost me $21 each.
james.