Aha! I also just got back home from this (3.30am) - another deeply affecting set from Alan. I hadn't had a good dance for ages until tonight - still buzzing in fact! If anyone gets the chance to check him out do so without fail, his live sets have never dissapointed, as Tristan said, something primal about them that's irrestible. He's also releasing stuff on Sud as well as Background BTW.

Any other 313ers present apart from Tristan?

Dan.