Hey Joe,

check out the forthcoming MotorBass album- reissued very soon and a real classic of left-field, immaculately produced French House with the funk ripping out of it- album is called Pan Soul. Also many releases on Crack and Speed- another French label with an adventurous spirit- there's a great, slightly sleazy cover version of the old Jamie Principle tune "Baby Wants To Ride" just out last week but I've liked almost every release they've had out so far.

cheers

Jason Brunton

On Tuesday, July 8, 2003, at 11:02  pm, ::P wrote:

omg, THANK YOU.

I like pepe bradock way way too much.

I DJed (traktor/laptop style) the other night at a party and played probably
20 pepe bradock tracks over the 3-4 hours. :\

anyone have suggestions of likeminded amazing house?

-Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:54 PM
Subject: (313) Bradock Discog

Per the recent conversations, I saw this on DHP and thought it deserved a
repost here:

Pépé Bradock
Real Name: Pépé Bradick

Releases:

Synthese, 2x12" (Kif)
Un Pepe En Or Vol. 1, 12" (Kif)
Synthese, CD (Versatile)
Un Pepe En Or Vol. 2, 12" (Kif)
5500 A/R, 12" (Versatile)
Burning, 12" (Kif)
6 Millions Pintades, 12" (Atavisme)
The Forbidden Fruit EP, 12" (Atavisme)
Intrusion, 12" (Atavisme)

Remixes:

La Mouche (Pepe Bradock Mix) on La Mouche, 12" (Virgin Records)
What We Need (Pepe Bradock' Brad Peep Rmx) on What We Need RMX, 12"
(Silver
Network)
Sense Of Danger (Pepe Bradock Remix) on Sense Of Danger, 12" (Pagan)
Morning Sun (Pepe Bradocks Dub, Vocals And Beat Mix) on Morning Sun (Pépé
Bradock Remixes), 12" (Nuphonic)
Morning Sun (Pepe Bradocks Brad Deep Remix) on Morning Sun (Pépé Bradock
Remixes), 12" (Nuphonic)
Morning Sun (Pepe Bradocks Vocal Smooth Snippet Mix) on Morning Sun (Pépé
Bradock Remixes), 12" (Nuphonic)
Mouth (Brad Peep's Remix for Friends) on Mouth (Remixes), 12" (Classic)
Tenderly on Mixed Illusions, CD (OM Records)
Morning Sun Featuring Jon Lucien (Pépé Bradock's Brad Deep Mix (Edit)) on
Morning Sun Remixed, CD (Nuphonic)
Mouth (Bred Peep's Remix For Friends) on Classic, CD (7)
You My Baby & I (Pepe Bradock remix) on You, My Baby & I, 10" (Solid)
Lovelee Dae (Pépé Bradock's Mix) on Lovelee Dae, 12" (True)
Sense Of Danger (Pépé Bradock mix) on Sense Of Danger, CD5" (Pagan)
La Mouche (Pepe Bradock Mix) on La Mouche, 12" (Astralwerks)
Lovelee Dae (Pepe Bradock's Mix) on Full Bass 2 - Summer Essentials, CD
(News)
Santa Maria (Del Buen Ayre) - Pepe Bradock 'Wider' Remix on Santa Maria
(Del
Buen Ayre), 12" (Ya Basta)
Skin On My Skin (Pépe Bradock's Brad Peep Remix) on Reach Out (Remixes),
2x12" (Talkin' Loud)
Skin On My Skin (Pépe Bradock's Dub Aquatique Remix) on Reach Out
(Remixes),
2x12" (Talkin' Loud)
Love & Slackness (Pépé Bradock Remix) on Love And Slackness, 12" (Source
Records (FR))
Sunshine People (Pepe Bradock Mix) on Sunshine People (Remixes Part 1),
12"
(Versatile)
Bateau Ivre (Rework By Pepe Bradock) on Angola, 12" (BMG)
Get Down (Dub By Pepe Bradock) on Angola, 12" (BMG)
Do You Remember (Pepe Bradock Lonely Daddy Remix) on Do You Remember
(Remix), 12" (Silver Network)
Angola (Get Down Dub by Pepe Bradock) on Club Sodade : Cesaria Evora
by...,
CD (Lusafrica)
Angola (Bateau Ivre Rework by Pepe Bradock) on Club Sodade : Cesaria Evora
by..., CD (Lusafrica)

Appearances:

De Marle Le Chauve on Club H, CD (Statra Recordings)
De Marle Le Chauve on Beats & Pieces Volume One, 2xCD (BBE)
Deep Burnt on Worldwide Programme 1, 2xCD (Talkin' Loud)
Pepe Bradock' Brad Peep Rmx on For Your Love (revisited), 2x12" (Silver
Network)
Vermeille on France 3 Bresil 0, CD (Versatile)
Versatile Outro on France 3 Bresil 0, CD (Versatile)
Un Pepe Dans La Dentelle on Mushroom Jazz 2, CD (OM Records)
Lara on My House Vol.02 - A House Music Compilation By DJ Jef K, Paris, CD
(Substance)
Dé Mare Le Chauve on Harry The Bastard - Presents - Club "H", 3x12"
(Statra
Recordings)
Vermeille on France 3 Bresil 0, 2x12" (Versatile)
Brad Beat on The Essence, 2x12" (Kif)
Life on Essential Mix Radio One 23.12.01, 2xCD (Fire)
Un Pepe Dans La Dentelle on Mushroom Jazz 2, 2x12" (OM Records)
Ghost on The Button-Down Mind Strikes Back!, CD (Logistic Records)
Peer Presure on Beats & Pieces Volume Two, 2xCD (BBE)
5500 on Trax Sampler 010, CD (Trax Sampler)

This list is missing the 'Bradock' tracks on the Backchich comps 2 and 3
as
well.

Tristan
=======