> But LFO is no longer a duo, and hasn't been for ages. It's rediculous to
> expect him to rehash what he was doing over a decade ago.

because it sounds better that a lot of contemporary dance music.
How about using some of the same concepts bleep and bassline sound instead of
'rehashing' with out
making it sound like stupid tech-house/basic channel/ micro house/ broken beat/
stupid stupid
stupid.

> His new stuff
> sounds way more like Advance than anything they did as a duo, but it is also
> a huge leap forward from that, or the production work he's been doing in the
> last few years. Exceedingly complex stuff. I like the old stuff too, and
> think his best stuff was from the mid-'90s, as Clark, but I am still
> completely excited for this new album. Certainly one of the most exciting
> things to happen this year, and really it sounds quite different from
> anything I've heard to date.

If this was 1985 you would say Kraftwerk Electric Cafe was a better album than
Computer World.
he couldn't save Depeche Modes last album which could be blamed on Depeche Mode
who sounded best
in the 80's.

=====