Re: Motorbass
>  immaculately produced French House with the
> funk ripping out of it- album is called Pan Soul.

I remember when this came out, 1995-96 or so...  really different
sounding too, really stood apart from all the generic formula house
flooding the market at the time, the right mix of everything. Pan Soul
is filling to listen to, like a good meal!  Ha ha..

BTW on Pepe Bradock, how hard is that older Kif stuff to track down?
What do people consider the must-haves of the Kif material?

I'll admit more than a few of the Pepe Bradock remixes I've heard have
just been so-so, but his original productions I have had more success
with.  Of course that's completely subjective and has a bit to do with
the source tracks getting remixed too... so, FWIW.

Thanks,
Matt MacQueen