>"Detroit, you have to look at a DJ called Electrifying Mojo: he had five
>hours every night, with no format restrictions. It was on his show that I
>first heard Kraftwerk."

Right, cool. Thanks for that. I was interested because I couldn't believe
it!
It's just well, I dunno, out of the 'belleville 3' I always felt that
Juan's music always sounded most overtly european (out of those 3 anyway).
so I was double surprised to hear that he hadn't heard Kraftwerk before he
started making music. In fact, I would be extremely surprised to hear that
people who were into music around that time in the US HADN'T heard
Kraftwerk. Especially Trans Europe Express and what the heads in NYC were
doing with it. So, I say coughcoughBULLS**Tcough to that statement. erm, I
think anyway.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring