was trawling through google looking for mojo stuff and I came across this
quote from Juan Atkins.

It made me laugh after yesterdays discussion......!

"When I heard Kraftwerk, I literally froze in my tracks. The precision and
sound was what I was looking for and inspired me to follow the musical path
that I have"

(thought that Juan not hearing kraftwerk thing was a bit odd)

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring