ahh that's it, thanks Philip its been a while since I read it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 July 2003 00:48
To: ian cheshire
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) he was a robot

in wolfgang flur's book 'i was a robot' it sounds very much like ralf &
florian decided that they didn'treally want or need him & karl around and
began to exclude them from kraftwerk activities & business, but i don't
think they ever were actually asked to leave as such. i read a recent
interview in which wolfgang & karl were referred to as being 'just some
people that we used to work with' or words to that effect. it is probably
somewhat biased (although still pretty good) wolfgang's book describes ralf
& florian as being slightly dysfunctional people who were never able to
properly confront or resolve conflicts or problems that arose within the
group.

At 12:02 AM 14/07/03 +0100, you wrote:

>weren't Karl and Wolfgang the ones that were asked to leave? i can't
>remember..

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---