Well before the League, they where called The Future, check this site for
more info - this will help explain most of the history here in Sheffield:

http://www.blindyouth.co.uk/

Richard X put out all the old records on Black Melody...

Dance Like A Star stands out...

> what's the deal with the mid-late 70s material?
Well it never gets mentioned does it, history cuts straight to 81/82, which
is why I was asking about Ken and Greg, Alan Oldham plus Greg Wilson from
the UK. I'm not interested in who was first - just the facts. Every book
I've read doesn't seem to contain the info I need, and as you start to cross
match a lot of it, it just doesn't add up.

md