------------------------------

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:38:24 +1000
To: 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
From: "Cyclone Wehner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: (313) good life

Yeah, that's it. I first heard Francois K play it, Stacey played it. I
thought it was his mix actually. I can find out.
It's really cool!

----------
>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: 313@hyperreal.org
>Subject: (313) good life
>Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 8:43 AM
>

>> K Alexi and Gene Hunt played here friday night and Gene Hunt played
>> a white label 'Good Life' remix I'd neve heard before -- jazzy breakbeats,
>> the vocal with loads of echo, very sparing use of samples of the original.
>> What the eff was that?
>
> i wonder if this was the same version stacey pullen played in melbourne a
> few weeks ago - sounds like it might be. it was pretty cool.

There was a bootleg I got last year (or maybe the year before) that has a jazzy remix of Good Life on it, with trippy Japanese? vocals in it. It says 'Schumacher Good Life" and "Paul Hardcastle - King Tut" on one side and "Keiji Shimazaki - Under the Moon" on the other. I've heard Doc Martin and Francois K play it out before...

Here is a .rm sample courtesy of planetX:

http://www.planetxusa.com/pub/audio/djram/2001/93856.ram