-perhaps Peacefrog is carrying out some clandestine re-pressing campaign...
however, i just picked up Placid Angles-The Cry on new vinyl...  from amazon of
all places.
  i had owned the CD of this release for many years,and had only given it a few
cursory listens.  i was happy to rediscover the vinyl version of this album
today.  what a beautiful piece of work!  these tracks are achingly emotional
and moving.
  anyway, that's my friday record purchase.

  peace,
  lrh