hey I've been busy lately cranking out this mix stuff!

I welcome all kinds of feedback - including praise of course but also any
cranks that just want to let me know WHAT the HELL am I THINKING* mixing
morpheus into run-dmc, tres demented into kylie minogue, or kit clayton &
safety scissors into zapp & roger...then please speak up...

7-2 Radio show on Locked Grooves/Proton Radio...
mp3 download...http://www.lockedgrooves.org/babydaddymix.mp3
stream...http://ghettoblasta.net/lockedgroovesmix.m3u

7-11 Live @ Pow for Bfamily party...
http://www.bfamilyrecords.com/mixes/index.htm

thanks,
Rob AKA Baby Daddy

* what I'm thinking is that I'm sorta trying to emulate The Wizard! ;)

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/